Saturday, October 30, 2010

Total vegetable.

Yup, that's me--I'm being a total vegetable today.
But hey, it IS Saturday.

I could blame that awesome Rally to Restore Sanity for priming my sedentariness, but more likely it's this dang cold wrapping it's tentacles round my head.  {Geez, K, I didn't need that graphic reminder!}
It's a fact of life, that no matter how often we remind the wee folk to "chicken arm" their coughs and sneezes and wash their hands, when you work in such close proximity you're going to get one of the bugs going around.
I do feel better having my flu shot and knowing that thanks to my inhaler I won't be getting a nasty case of bronchitis.  All those yearly bouts must've taken a toll on my lungs, but you're right-- there are drawbacks to the inhaler, too.
And now to nudge myself into a different frame of mind.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cat's so funny looking

KandN said...

Not mine. :)
I found him on the internet. Well, his picture, at least.
Looks pretty laid back.